Urban Cruiser
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Why I Don't Want an iPad for Christmas

Andare in basso

Why I Don't Want an iPad for Christmas Empty Why I Don't Want an iPad for Christmas

Messaggio  james21 Gio Dic 23, 2010 2:51 pm

It'll Be Cheaper Next Year:How dumb are people? Apple is coming out with iPad II in 2011. (Mr. Cordwell predicts April.) That means fanatics won't be seen dead with this year's model, and you'll be able to get it much cheaper.The Women's Abilene is an eye catching ballet flat boot that is sure to make a statement this Fall. Price deflation in technology is a wonder to behold. A few months later they cost $399. Now they're paperweights. The average middle-class American earns maybe $16 an hour after taxes.Perforated detailing over pop colors will guarantee you'll stand out against the rest, while staying comfortable.Of course, if you love your job so much you like putting in an extra day for free, go ahead.
It's Going to Be Better Next Year:The next iPad will have new features—allegedly including video conferencing and maybe a better screen.The Women's Greenfield is fully lined in sheepskin with a suede upper. This year's model will be so over. When Steve Jobs unveiled the second iPhone in 2008 he actually made fun of the slow first model—the same product that he had hailed a year earlier as the eighth wonder of the world. A simple, sleek silhouette with all the warmth, comfort and sophistication you've come to expect from UGG.The audience yukked it up. Me? I'm not a fan of buying a product for $500 from a guy who's going to deride it a few months later.
Check Out Those Profit Margins!:I've been wrong about Apple stock lately. After correctly turning bullish at $85 two years ago,The Women's Kenly is fully lined in sheepskin with a suede upper. I turned cautious waaay too early. My mistake? This isn't a technology company. And it's wooed customers so they'll pay almost anything for its products. Last Christmas, Apple's gross margins were 41%. That's incredible. It's good for Apple, good for stockholders—but not so good for shoppers.A simple, sleek silhouette with all the warmth, comfort and sophistication you've come to expect from UGG. Generally speaking, the smarter move is to invest in the Tiffanys of the world—and shop at the Wal-Marts.
Competitors Are Coming:Right now the iPad has just one serious rival, the Samsung Galaxy Tab.The Women's Retro Cargo will freshen up your wardrobe this season featuring stripped twill tape, a functional side pocket and UGG buckle. So no wonder it's doing so well. But all that will change in just a few months. New tablets, many running on the Android platform, are expected to hit the market as soon as March. These will give you a much wider choice of size, style and operating system.Suede uppers and EVA molded rubber pod inserts for durability and traction makes this boot perfect for the cold. And when these companies duke it out for market share, you know you'll be able to get a deal.
No Flash:Do you want to watch video clips on the Web? On a boring old laptop or PC, you can do that for free. On the amazing new iPad?The Women's Roslynn is fully lined in sheepskin with a suede upper. Only sometimes. Most Web video runs on Adobe Flash, and the iPad can't—or rather, won't—handle Flash. So there are plenty of video clips you won't be able to watch. And plenty of others you will have to pay to watch, either by renting them from Apple's iTunes, or by paying for a subscription service like Hulu Plus.A simple, sleek silhouette with all the warmth, comfort and sophistication you've come to expect from UGG. I have sympathy for his position, as Flash can be unstable. But it's still the software most Web video clips use, and I want that choice.

james21

Data di iscrizione : 12.12.10

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili