Urban Cruiser
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Project Runway and UGG

Andare in basso

Project Runway and UGG Empty Project Runway and UGG

Messaggio  yiqianchi Sab Set 18, 2010 8:57 am

Yesterday was a little dice?u. The finale of Australia UGG Boots Runway aired, and to my dismay the wrong person won. Iwas convinced thatit would be Carol Anne, with its magnificent gowns and incredible determination. I guess Irina earned her crown, but it 'is Womens UGG Boots. Then there was Althea, who seemed struggled to create original ideas. (Ie my sweater much like Irina ...) However, it had a strong redeeming quality: his love of UGG boots. In the last two episodes, she is dresseda pair of boots UGG Boots UK chestnut with skinny jeans. Later, in what may well have been the same skinny jeans, it is shown in what appears to be a pair of Classic Short with rolled edge down, or perhaps even have been discontinued theClassic Mini Cheap UGG Boots. So, another season of Project Runway is over, and the drama will start next season. We still remember the great (and questionable) design choices, and the persistent view of Heidi Klum, Tim Gunn, and UGG classic tall Boots.
its written by greatwonlt012 on 9.18

yiqianchi

Data di iscrizione : 22.08.10

Torna in alto Andare in basso